Compact Installation Instructions
1) Screw the three 6” legs into the bottom of the housing.
2) Attach the drain plate (if desired) to the top of the housing through the pre-drilled holes with the supplied bolts and screws.
3) Connect your plumbing drain pipe to one of the 2” outlets on the side of the unit where you want the water to exit from The Drain Strainer. Seal off the other unused outlet with the supplied rubber cap.
4) Level the unit by adjusting the flanged feet of the legs.
5) Bolt the flanged feet to the floor for extra stability if desired.