XL Installation Instructions
1) Determine the height for where water will enter The Drain Strainer XL inlet.
2) Screw the three adjustable legs into the bottom of the housing.
3) Attach the crown adapter (if desired) to the top of the housing through the pre-drilled holes with the supplied bolts and screws.
4) Raise the unit by adjusting the legs to the desired height.
5) Connect the 2” outlet on the bottom of the unit to the drain where the water will exit The Drain Strainer XL with plumbing pipes.
6) Bolt the flanged feet to the floor for extra stability if desired.